compile errors

For developers writing C++, Fortran, Java, code who have questions or comments to make.

Moderators: silvia, selimgunay, Moderators

lkang6

compile errors

Post by lkang6 »

Dr. fmk,

I am learning adding new element to OpenSEES.

I tried the example for Truss2D element (compile it and test it in VC++) according to the Instruction "Windows Vista DLL Creation". It worked!

Then, I tried the BeamColumnJoint2d element. However, there are some problems.

First, the error is:
Error 1 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'BeamColumnJoint2d.h': No such file or directory c:\1a liping\openseesdeveloper\element\ beamcolumnjoint2d.cpp 45

I put both "BeamColumnJoint2d.h" and "BeamColumnJoint2d.cpp" file under "element" file. The file does exist.
Then, I checked the Truss2D.cpp, the include line is: #include "Truss2D.h"
So, i changed include line in BeamColumnJoint2d.cpp from: #include <BeamColumnJoint2d.h> to: #include "BeamColumnJoint2d.h" and did it again.

Now the error is:
Error 1 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'FileStream.h': No such file or directory c:\1a liping\openseesdeveloper\element\ beamcolumnjoint2d.h 45

I checked the core file. There is no "FileStream.h".

My questions are: Should I find this file, and put it into core file? Where can I find this file? Or I did something wrong?

Thank you so much!
Liping
o1ley

Re: compile errors

Post by o1ley »

sorry i can't know the pro!

For all Know !now Java is nice! :(
ゴルフ
ゴルフの初心者として、私は多くのウェブサイトからMP59アイアンを探していました。私は、G20ドライバーは素晴らしいと思います。それはしっかりと私のゲームを改善しました。私も速い速度と距離の増加のために910 D3のドライバーを試してみました。それは私のためにも使用することは非常に簡単です。自分に合ったクラブを見つけることは本当に難しいものです。あなたが他の勧告をしている場合は、教えてください。ところで、私はフェアウェイウッド最近MP600を使用して開始します。