New Concrete Model

Forum for OpenSees users to post questions, comments, etc. on the use of the OpenSees interpreter, OpenSees.exe

Moderators: silvia, selimgunay, Moderators

jwaugh

New Concrete Model

Post by jwaugh »

I developed a new concrete model for OpenSees based on Chang and Mander's 1994 concrete model. I gave the model out to some people at the NEES Annual Meeting, and it will be in the next release of OpenSees.

If you are using this model please post in here or send me a PM with your name and email so I know who is using it. Thanks
luoyunbiao

Re: New Concrete Model

Post by luoyunbiao »

jwaugh wrote:I developed a new concrete model for OpenSees based on Chang and Mander's 1994 concrete model. I gave the model out to some people at the NEES Annual Meeting, and it will be in the next release of OpenSees.
If you are using this model please post in here or send me a PM with your name and email so I know who is using it. Thanks
you have really done a good job!I hope the new vesion of OS will come out as soon as possible.And would you kind enough to share the experience of the new material model develement? I think it must be a good news to the OS users.