the link problem of quickMain project

For developers writing C++, Fortran, Java, code who have questions or comments to make.

Moderators: silvia, selimgunay, Moderators

chenwolf

the link problem of quickMain project

Post by chenwolf »

I compile the OpenSees2.3.0 in VS2005. All project is Ok except quickMain project. I want to use the quickMain to debug the program, so I want to make it work.
the link problem is below.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
1>element.lib(elementAPI.obj) : error LNK2019: 无法解析的外部符号 "public: class NDMaterial * __thiscall TclModelBuilder::getNDMaterial(int)" (?getNDMaterial@TclModelBuilder@@QAEPAVNDMaterial@@H@Z),该符号在函数 "class NDMaterial * __cdecl OPS_GetNDMaterial(int)" (?OPS_GetNDMaterial@@YAPAVNDMaterial@@H@Z) 中被引用
1>element.lib(elementAPI.obj) : error LNK2019: 无法解析的外部符号 "public: class SectionForceDeformation * __thiscall TclModelBuilder::getSection(int)" (?getSection@TclModelBuilder@@QAEPAVSectionForceDeformation@@H@Z),该符号在函数 "class SectionForceDeformation * __cdecl OPS_GetSectionForceDeformation(int)" (?OPS_GetSectionForceDeformation@@YAPAVSectionForceDeformation@@H@Z) 中被引用
1>element.lib(elementAPI.obj) : error LNK2019: 无法解析的外部符号 "public: int __thiscall TclModelBuilder::getNDF(void)const " (?getNDF@TclModelBuilder@@QBEHXZ),该符号在函数 _ops_getndf__ 中被引用
1>element.lib(elementAPI.obj) : error LNK2019: 无法解析的外部符号 "public: int __thiscall TclModelBuilder::getNDM(void)const " (?getNDM@TclModelBuilder@@QBEHXZ),该符号在函数 _ops_getndm_ 中被引用
///////////////////////////////////////
I track the code in quickMain. It doesn't invoke any code involving TCL. Why the link problem is "TclModelBuilder::getSection(int)""?? who can tell me why,and how to make it work?
Thanks very much!
chenwolf

Re: the link problem of quickMain project

Post by chenwolf »

I got it! The reason is that it used the mothed have been changed. So I recode the quickMain. And it works.
cobalt

Re: the link problem of quickMain project

Post by cobalt »

I have the same problem now ,and, would you please tell me how to "recode" the quickMain?
Thanks!