Constructors of Domain

For developers writing C++, Fortran, Java, code who have questions or comments to make.

Moderators: silvia, selimgunay, Moderators

yaqiang.jiang

Constructors of Domain

Post by yaqiang.jiang »

Dear Frank,
I found there are four constructors for the Domain class,but I don't know which one I should use under a specific situation.Could you please specify the design purpose for each of the four constructors respectively? Bunch of thanks in advance : )

(1)Domain();

(2)Domain(int numNodes, int numElements, int numSPs, int numMPs,int numLoadPatterns);

(3)Domain(TaggedObjectStorage &theNodesStorage,TaggedObjectStorage &theElementsStorage,TaggedObjectStorage &theMPsStorage,TaggedObjectStorage &theSPsStorage,TaggedObjectStorage &theLoadPatternsStorage);

(4)Domain(TaggedObjectStorage &theStorageType);
fmk
Site Admin

Post by fmk »

pick the first.
yaqiang.jiang

Post by yaqiang.jiang »

[quote="fmk"]pick the first.[/quote]
Hi Frank,
Thanks for your reply.But I'm still interested to know the usages for the other three constructors.Could you please give me more details? :)
fmk
Site Admin

Post by fmk »

the others are for people experimenting with data structures and determing the best container object for their particaular situation .. it also allow me to test new container objects.
yaqiang.jiang

Post by yaqiang.jiang »

[quote="fmk"]the others are for people experimenting with data structures and determing the best container object for their particaular situation .. it also allow me to test new container objects.[/quote]

Hi Frank,I really appreciate your reply.